say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Wednesday, March 03, 2010
    Posted at: 12:14 AM
    The prospect of friday is really weighing down on me. I've been dreaming about results ever since I got the SPH news delivered to my phone on monday morning.
    Yes, friday is indeed Doomsday for me. I thought I could escape from the evil clutches of The Father for at least 2 days till I see him on sunday but apparently he now knows about friday.

    There's really no point in harbouring positive thoughts 'cause it's really too damn late to do anything about the results and I can only catch it with hands held high waving the white flag.
    Please don't say things like I'm gonna do well 'cause it's pretty clear that I won't, judging by the REAL amount of effort I put into studying.
    Not including the times when nothing went into my already congested brain, which is probably more than half the time.

    Despair~

    Something I can really do now, and I SHOULD do now would be to plan my path ahead, which I never did before.
    I sort of just slept through my primary school to secondary school, and from secondary school to JC I slept and had merry, and tadah I got to a JC that I so fucking regretted going to. ):

    I really have to do something about my life man.

    On that note, I really gotta slim down hahaha. Have been gaining some fats here and there, horrible man.

    -

    Met some of the girls from the team recently.
    Headed to Holland V for Kai and Neri's birthday. I think I'm starting to abstain from alcohol. After vomitting all the booze and the digested food (which happened last year btw) I'm really sick of the taste of alcohol. Yuck.
    Then we went to Daily Scoop for ice cream! Durian ice cream baybehhhhh~ Have I ever said how much I love durian?
    Yeah I did hehehehe.

    Then it was homecoming on Saturday which proved how bad my stamina has gotten.
    I think it had been 3 weeks or a month since I last went for a run. Ever since I started work actually.
    It's not that work had been tiring, but I just feel that I need a few days break you know. But it all boils down to me being lazy really.

    Went to Expo with caveman on Sunday after tutoring. Wanted to check out the NATAS Travel thing but queue was so damn long.
    There was Watson's sale and when I went in initially I wanted to buy so many things! Dove shower gel, tissue etc. But I came out with nothing yay (:
    I'm starting to have very strong self control (Y)
    Then there was the mini mini foodfair also. Bought durian pancakes (see I told you I like durians) which was okay but I was being mocked at for bad breath ZZZZZZZZZZ.

    Met Sindhu (after so long), Mel (just met on friday), Chiwei (few weeks?) and Jas (friday too) for dinner just now. Great catching up.
    Conversation roams around the subject of results, and university, degrees, courses, whathaveyous.
    Just makes me wanna bang my head against a wall or something. As Mel said, why can't people just let me enjoy my days before doom!