say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Saturday, July 04, 2009
    Posted at: 11:59 PM
    Went out today for a dinner treat, 'cause my birthday's coming in like 8 days time! :D
    Walked around a bit, wanted to buy a new pair of slippers but got pulled out of the shop. Bought 2 knickers, DAMN CUTE OMG SERIOUSLY!!
    Cannot wait to wear them. :D

    Some people asked me why I like to buy nice lingerie 'cause nobody can see them anyway.
    The feeling's different when you wear a nice pretty one and a lao kok kok one. No doubt those granny's underwears are comfortable, but you can always get comfortable AND pretty ones.
    Start wearing pretty ones and you'll get addicted.

    Anyway, went to get something else... Can't say what here, no surprises then!
    Will say when the time comes hahaha.

    Had this very very nice la mian thing at Chinatown, have never stepped in that place since don't know how many donkey years, except maybe the few times I passed by there in the bus.
    And the dumplings. Yum yum.

    Went to Clark Quay to enjoy the breeze, but at certain point of time it got so hot I sweated and felt very sticky. Watched the bungee ball thing, wanna try it next time.
    Think my heart will fly out or something hehehe.
    Bungee jumping sounds exciting too but I doubt I'll ever try it... Maybe I will for a $1000!

    -

    I think I need more cashhhhhh, and more guts.

    I saw this woman buying $170++ worth of clothes at Topshop today, and I was damn jealous you know! Wahhhh wth if I spend near $200 in a day, I'll get slaughtered at home mannnn.
    And Mummy has learnt to recognise Topshop bags. So everytime I come home with a Topshop bag, I'll get attacked by machine-gun-like mouth.
    "Why you waste money again! Aiyo you ah................................"
    Felt bad initially, but after a while it just got irritating, and it got to a point when her nagging doesn't really bother me anymore. -.-
    But that's not the point, point is I DON'T GET TO GET TO SPEND $170++ IN A SINGLE RECEIPT.
    It's so unfair. ):

    I always dream of wearing those flower hairclips out.
    When I enter a shop and saw those darlings, I am so tempted to just grab, pay and go. But being the rationale me (:D!), I know that I won't wear it out 'cause I just hate the feeling of people staring at me, be it a good or bad reason.
    And I'm so sick of not wearing something that I bought. ):
    I wish I will break out of my comfort zone and start to really dress up, like really really really!

    Sighs 18 is such a vainpot age.
    I've never criticised myself so much like before, never wanted to look better as before.
    But I've seen people starting to do that wayyyyy before, no not ah lians, just, normal girls.
    Maybe they mature early, or I too late.

    -

    Life's been treating me more or less better nowadays. I feel that I have more life, compared to times back then.
    There are things, and people, that make me so frustrated I feel like grabbing someone's head and shaking it violently. Hehehe.
    But all in all, I'm glad for the changes.
    I get to spend more time with friends now, and I don't feel tied down. Free birddddd! :D