say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Sunday, June 14, 2009
    Posted at: 7:33 PM
    I've embarked on my 10 topics a week journey, and yes I have to admit I do have trouble coping with it even though it can be done if I am mentally strong enough.
    it's just 1 topic per day for 4 days, and 2 topics 3 days each.
    It's not difficult man, but I just can't stop dozing off, or getting distracted when I flip open my notes.

    Anyway, the radio's my best friend now, have them on as company like almost the whole day. It's not as distracting as the TV 'cause it doesn't involve my eyes, but I occasionally start moving to the beat of the song or just laughing at random stuff that's being said over the radio.
    Or just changing the stations...
    I think I CANNOT stop getting distracted while studying.
    Still, it's good that I manage to complete my 10 topics hahaha. I'm so proud of myself I deserve a pat on my shoulder seriously. (:
    Guess the note on my wall works to a certain extent...

    -

    Was feeling very weird the whole of Friday, the happy kindof weird.
    I still can't believe it still man, feels more like a dream instead. Imagine waking up and receiving that message, made my day man hahaha.
    And as the time approaches each second felt like a minute.
    Realised I got strangely aware of how I looked and started having butterflies in my stomach. I just wished I didn't sweat so much, hyperventilated.
    The walk home was unbelievably quick, and suddenly a second seemed like a milisecond.

    I did try different ways to make the situation seemed more real, and thinking of countless of reasons why xyz would do that and send the message.
    Sometimes I wish I can read people's mind, so I can pick his brain.

    -

    I received this very sweet message from somebody.
    No doubt I was touched and rather amazed I can make someone feel that way but I guess it was from the wrong person because I don't feel butterflies in my stomach like the way I do when he's around.
    I know it's wrong and stupid.
    And I still don't know how to put my exact intentions across to this person who sent the message.

    Well but I've told myself now's not the time to be bothered.
    And I'm gonna stop here my brother's room is like a furnace, have to get out of here soon and I'm gonna go get my laptop repaired soon oh no!

    -

    *edited*

    I just had durians hahahaha it's been like a year since I last ate durians.
    Ohmygod I lovelovelove durians.
    And I ate the most among like, hmm, 11 people?! Someone please tell me durians are good for the skin and all. And maybe will make me slim.
    But seriously even if you tell me it's not I'll still eat it. It's not the king of fruits for nothing... I don't understand why people thinks it's smelly. I think it smells damn nice, but the fingers will tend to stink after that.
    Wahhhh love durians! :D