say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Tuesday, June 30, 2009
    Posted at: 9:46 PM
    2 papers down, 1 more to go!
    Math paper was so-so, I suppose I can pass. I wish I pass, 'cause I just screwed my chem paper today.
    I'll be glad if I got 5/40 for my section B... And I was half asleep for the whole of paper 1. GG already. I guessed half of the answers man. How sad. ):

    I was wondering why am I studying for chem. Feels like all my efforts I put in during the holiday went down the drain. It's not like I didn't study, I did, but I just couldn't do the questions. Makes me feel like I couldn't sit for the actual A level paper.
    And I still don't feel the stress. Mummy was right, I'm too laid back for my own good. -.-

    Have the whole of tomorrow to get all the bio stuff into my brain. I need a new brain, this brain is filled to the brim with stuff already hahaha.

    -

    Went to SuhYee's place to play with her puppy, a miniature schnauzer, one of my favourite breeds.
    Her puppy, Bubbles, looks like a carpet or a mop. Serious, she's soooo adorable. And very lazy.

    A random picture of miniature schnauzer I found online.(:



    SuhYee told me about ticks on her puppy. They are 8 legged damn f-ing disgusting things that sucks blood. And it sticks to people too, not only dogs. Birds etc.
    After she showed me some picures I swear I will NEVER eat fish roe again. Their eggs looks exactly like fish roe.
    And after they are done sucking blood they will turn into this grape shape thing? I'm not too sure.
    Wanted to upload pictures but they are just too damn disgusting. You can google for it. I know wikipedia has this damn disgusting picture of it.
    Go google for ticks and ticks eggs now! Hahahaha.

    She did some tarot card counting for me too. And sad to say, my love life and luck suck.
    It says that there'll be no hope for me and, well, someone, and he's not interested in me at all. How sad! But I accidentally cut my cards wrongly so hopefully it's not true hehehe.
    And my luck for the next 2 weeks will be quite good, like I'll be motivated or something? But the following 3 weeks after that would suck, saying I see no point in studying (I already do now) and I will think I have knowledge but in fact I do not.
    So we both came to the conclusion that we'll get back our results on the 3rd week, 'cause that's when my luck will start spiralling down.
    You should know what kinda results I'm gonna get, judging from the tarot cards.

    -

    I wore glasses to school for the 1st time today, and guess what, the 1st comment I got was that I looked disgusting.
    Imagine getting out of the lift and "You wear glasses? Disgusting leh."
    ))))))))))):
    It was so hurting, like to the bone man. And I had to pretend that his comment doesn't bother me at all.

    So I went to class, and began asking people how I looked. Got comments like secretary. Damn it. I think I look very studious with glasses yo hahahahaha.

    Anyway I've finally came to a decision.
    I just hope things goes my way.

    Do I really look disgusting with glasses? ):