say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Sunday, February 15, 2009
    Posted at: 3:05 PM
    Tag Replies.

    ZhenHong: Update already lah. Hahah. Which breed your sis gonna get? Same one?
    Sharine: Hehehe. Her name is Jelly! Cute right? Jelly 'cause she responds to the word "ly". She's biting everything now wthhh. -.-
    Sam: Yup she's tny, and still very tiny! But too bad she won't have long long fur. Takes after he daddy I suppose.

    -

    Yesterday was Valentines Day. Went out with Joshua lah obviously right. -.-
    Didn't really go out though, we went to rent movies to watch at home. I don't like crowded places lah. Watched Step Up, Zohan (which is a damn stupid show, I fell asleep watching it zzz) and Saw 2.
    Didn't get to watch Shutter! ): Maybe watch on Tues. I watched it before but aiya I like to scare myself know so... (:
    Had NewYork NewYork at JP, meat platter was ultra sinful omg. When I lift up the roasted chicken it was full of oil. One reason why I don't eat KFC chicken, other than it being awful, is 'cause of the oil. Everytime I lift up the skin, I can see the oil flowing out, which disgusts me a lot.
    I'm not a very health-conscious person especially when it comes to food but when I think about gobbling down all that oil it's just very sickening.
    Had the mudpie also, hahahaha.
    So my trainings were all wasted lah. Zzzzzz. Gain all that fats and oil back again.

    People in school were nice too, my bag is filled with sweets and chocolates.
    SuhYee and Mabel did this band thingy for me, which I will never know ow to do it. I used to be able to do it during primary school, was the in-thing you know? But I kinda always screw it up.
    I can never do anything like that. No artistic flair.
    Oh and Sam gave me really nice and pretty jelly. Or agar agar. It had 2 layers of colours. Pretty right? But SuhYee said it was easy to make. I only made 1 colour ones before mah. Zzzzz.
    -.-
    So anyway, when I told Joshua I spent hours on the gift, he was shocked.
    Zzzzzzzzz.
    Oh, I got ballooons too! :D
    3 heart-shaped ones from Joshua, and 2 flowery one from this guy I don't know how to spell his name.

    He got me a tatty bear (yay I love tatty bears cause the normal ones are too plain) and a ring. (:
    The tatty bear is damn cute! It wears a pink shirt which says "Someone loves you..." in front and "...me" at the back. (:
    I think he's jealous 'cause I'm always hugging this small pink pillow to sleep. It smells very nice! But everyone says it stinks. ): It really smells very nice! Been having it since I was a little girl. (:

    -

    Was talking to Jeffrey just now about e6.
    He's always giving me sour mix, hahaha.
    I think e6 is really the best class I ever had. Not that I don't like s04, but it's just different.
    In e6, we really really have fun. And fooling around being stupid. Hahaha.

    I wish I can still be in e6, but things are different and we all move on.

    It's like friends, they move on too.
    I don't really believe that there will really be friends forever you know? Like, you can be on great talking terms now but few years down the road you may not talk to each other anymore.
    Not that you fell out but it's just, the chemistry's no longer there.

    Same thing goes for best friends.
    I believe that if you are really best friends, you will be forever. Best is like, irreplaceable you know?
    Time won't be a factor, you'll be like really best friends forever.
    But if you guys happen to drift off, you aren't best friends. Get what I mean?
    You were only, very good friends once.
    It's sad, but what I say does makes sense. Yeah?