say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Friday, February 06, 2009
    Posted at: 12:40 AM
    Havn't touch the laptop for a few days, 'cause I'm either busy with homework or just too tired.
    Sad life.
    No actually not. Well maybe the studying part lah, but I'm kinda looking forward to trainings nowadays I don't know why. (:
    It's a good thing I suppose!

    I was late again, yes I know again, today. So I decided to skip school 'cause I don't wanna get a warning letter, damn.
    It's really not my fault lah wtf. The train stopped halfway and I was delayed for an extra 5-10mins with is = being late. So clever me decided to alight at Bukit Batok, and it was only 7:03am know! I have 30 minutes left to reach school. And I didn't have to wait for the bus, 157 came and so I boarded.
    WTF THE FREAKING BUS TOOK OVER 30 MINUTES TO REACH AND BY THE TIME I REACH THE BUS STOP I WAS FREAKING LATE ALREADY.
    It's not like I don't wanna go school you know. Zzzzz no one understands lah. Try telling the teachers and see what they will say.
    If I don't wanna go to school I wouldn't have travelled all the way from woodlands to jurong. Wtf that's just plain stupid if I don't wanna go to school alright? I won't even make the effort to.

    So anyway, I woke my baby up 'cause I wanted to go back to school for team PT today. :D
    It's really nice to have a boyfriend staying so near school know. 1 bus only!
    So yup, went over to zzzzz. But before that I was damn pissed with him but let's leave out the details. (: Tickled him when I actually wanted to slap him, but I think I was poking him a bit too hard I wonder if he has any bruises?
    Well serves him right.
    Played some weird game similar to snakes and ladders. It was really lame. And it was damn funny. I was 4 steps to the end, and he said "I don't believe you so heng can roll a 4" aaaaaannnnnddddd guess what?! I rolled a 4. :D

    Slept, woke up a while, then wanted to go JP to have lunch. Said we will go after he changed, but after he came back to the room I was sleeping again. -.-
    His bed quite comfortable know. Hahahahaha. But everytime I go over I don't sleep leh. Maybe 'cause it's in the morning.
    So poor thing, he had to wait for me to wake up.

    Sent me to school! :D
    Helped me to fill bottle before he left, very nice right?

    -

    I think today's PT was better, not so tiring, but more useless.
    Trained 1, 2 and 3 for a bit, then I started to do lay ups (I finally got it right man! Though still not perfect but better!) and shooting with Mabel.

    It's the first time I went home with Mabel, chatted a lot about some things hahah and I found out something.
    Hehehe.
    She's a nice person to talk to. (:

    -

    Okay I shall not be late tomorrow. My CNY resolutions (anyhow make up one lah) was to be present for school the whole of this week but WTFFFF MAAAAANNNNNN ZZZZZZ.
    Nvm, I SHALL BE PRESENT THE WHOLE YEAR UNLESS I'M REALLY SICK AND CAN'T GET MY ASS OUT OF THE BED.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

    Pictures of my puppy! Still nameless. Maybe I can call her Bomb like what Lesley suggested? -.-


    Sleeping on Joshua's lap. She woke up for a few secs and I managed to snap it. (:








    Sleeping again. I told you she loves to sleep. -.-


    Look at how tiny she is! My hand on her back. (:

    Next time I'll post pictures of her not sleeping okay? Promise! Hopefully some videos too.
    I know the photos very blur but blame it on Joshua's phone lah.

    I wanted to post this damn spastic photo of him, but being very nice I decided not to.
    Valentines Day very soon! :D