say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Wednesday, December 24, 2008
    Posted at: 5:04 AM
    X'mas Eve.
    Tag Reply.

    Joshua: Yah, I'm studying NOW!!! Don't scold me okay? :p I miss you too. You just woke up 6 minutes (or is it 1 hour 6 mins?) ago, according to my time. Good lah you, wake up to ski, I wake up to STUDY. Zzzz, very horrible. Here hot like siao, I woke up sweating know. You there so cold. ): See you in webcam tomorrow! Guess I won't be using the lappie today but still, maybe I will! Hehe.

    -

    I was very vulgar hours ago, hahah, sorry!
    But I was damn pissed off.

    Anyway, the Mac took another 20 minutes to be delivered, and the attitude of the guy, SO BAD.
    I told them to call upon arrival, so that little bugger called AND HUNG UP. WTH RIGHT I KNOW! How would I know is the Mac guy (even though I kinda guessed it) and wasted my stupid bill money calling back.

    "Hello?"
    "Hello?"
    "Who are you?"
    "I am Macdonalds." (If he is Macdonalds I'll KFC.)
    "Yah?" (I thought got some problems 'cause they took so damn long to deliver. They always kept to their timings whenever I ordered.)
    "Macdonalds."
    "......................"
    "I am outside your door"
    dial tone.

    SEE, still hang up my f-ing phonecall. Please lor, I'm the one calling leh. And who hang up on customers one. I still have his number in the phone.
    9695****.
    Ever receive a Mac delievery phone call from a guy with this number, feel free to hang up his phone. Hahah!

    -

    Went out with Chiwei yesterday. Still many many things to talk about! There's always no awkward silences with her. Oh, met SyehYin for a little while before she head off to Funan.
    Well Chiwei's still the one who talks more lah, my life is just too boring for words.
    Let's see...

    Sleep, eat, slack, TV, out to slack, basketball.

    Yah something like that.
    Realised something important not in there?
    S-T-U-D-Y.
    I promise after today, eh no tomorrow lah 'cause today X'mas eve know, eh no tomorrow X'mas!, hmm or the day after... AIYA WHENEVER I'M FREE AND SLACKING I'll study okay!
    So that study can be in that string of words.
    That will be my X'mas resolution for now, if there's ever such a thing.

    What a way to spend the morning of X'mas eve. Mug, then go school take retest.
    Still going out later, meeting more people! Sindhu and PeiRong. (:
    Both incredibly busy people.
    I hope the retest won't take long, like finish go already since I know I won't be taking too long with the paper.
    Then maybe, just maybe, I can cab home and sleep for a while before going out to meet the girls.

    I'm so sleepy now. Okay good morning!
    And Happy X'mas in Advance. (:

    -

    *edited*

    Still studying, I feel so slooooow. -.-
    Anyway, was flipping through DNA notes, and guess what? There's actually the central dogma word in the notes!
    I just told Chiwei yesterday I never heard of it before. Goodness, so retarded.
    I feel so guilty now, like I never study.

    But seriously, like I told Chiwei and Jalaine while we changed after training on monday, I seriously don't wanna continue studying.
    Most people think I'm kidding, 'cause who wants to study right? But no it's different for me.
    Like, this is really not what I want, and I know I keep saying i don't find what I'm doing now making sense and everyone will start saying "Yeah I know, that's how I feel too!" but it's different for me.
    I don't know how to put it across. I have something that I want to do, that doesn't involve me getting a degree, geddit?
    That is, unless I wanna work to earn capital or something. But I don't even want to continue doing all these that I don't like.
    You see me, struggling, trying to study, trying to absorb whatever I can from the bio notes into my brain. But how far can it get me?

    I just don't wanna be stucked in a stupid office, confined to office hours. That's not how I want my life to be.
    Never.

    But on a second thought, maybe I'll be.
    Maybe I'll be like those useless people sitting in front of their office desk thinking "I'm gonna make it big someday." for years and years but still have not managed to do something.
    That is the so-called all talk no action yah.
    I admire people who dare to go all the way out to achieve something they wanna do. To me, it requires a lot of courage to do something different, and of course some brains lah.
    I wish I can be one of them, someday.

    I'm still rather crazy over Dean Fujioka. See lah, shouldn't have watch Miss No Good. Zzz.
    But when he smiles right, wah. When he looks sad, wah.
    I WANT MY SON TO LOOK LIKE HIM AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    Aiya can't stand it. Guys should watch that MV, guys should all be so sweet. (:

    Alright back to work! DNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.