say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Monday, December 08, 2008
    Posted at: 10:44 PM
    Tag Replies

    Sam: YESSSSSSSAHHHHHHHHH I'm back and I'll date you real soon okay! I find it funny, not gross. When I knew it was a tweety bird I was like o.O and went HAHAHAHAHAHA. -.-
    Sharine: Well, you have to do get well, so bear with it yah? Well, I'll do so when I don't feel so lazy! There's ALOT of photos, but mostly uninteresting stuff, and those pretty ones you can actually snap them in Singapore. -.-
    Lesley: Lesley~

    -

    Yup, back in Singapore. Am so glad, really.
    Was a rather horrible stay there, with people asking me to become a buddhist, especially after Daddy told everyone he wishes brothers and me to become buddhist. Ohmygod.
    Y'know this kinda thing cannot force one, has to come from your heart. No point forcing it down someone's throat right? I know Daddy means well, but to put it blantly, we (my brothers and I) simply don't bother about this way of concerning for us.
    We find it irritating actually. We don't mind going to temple to pray occasionally, but to become a devout buddhist? No, not our cup of tea. Certainly not mine.

    Well, doesn't matter. What does is that I'M BACK! Woohoo!
    No more vegetarian everyday, no more TV-less days, no more long naggy talks, etc.
    But also marks the end of my no sweating week, how sad. Singapore is so hot, I can just step out of the house and start to sweat in the matter of minutes.

    Still happy to be back in Singapore though!
    My home. (:

    -

    Spent today and yesterday with Joshua.
    Alas, my surprise failed, again.
    It's a love-hate matter, him always knowing what my surprises for him are. He knows me too well, hahaha!

    Went over to his place to have Canadian 1-for-1 with his Daddy. PIZZA! I craved for it so much when I was in Taiwan.
    Had the usual Hawaiian and some beef one. That idiot boy kept making fun of me, saying he wanted the veggie one. -.-
    But anyway, was satisfied with the pizza, though the Hawaiian was less then satisfying. Sighs.
    Watched TV, and went home.

    Today was pretty much the same, went to have Sakae but it's the public holidays so we had to settle for ala carte instead. ):
    Went to check out the movies, nothing much that interests us so we dropped the idea of one.
    As I said, it's public holidays so there's just so many many people, so we decided to head over to his parents' place to watch movie. -.- Hehehe I was very happy because I bought watermelon and honeydew. He bought the huge bottle of strawberry yogurt drink and eventually managed to finish the whole bottle by the time we finished watching Saw 3. I only took a few sips.
    Water buffalo.
    Next time I wanna watch Hills Have Eyes okay Joshua?
    Went for dinner with the other Kongs, and his Mummy is so nice to send me home. (:

    And oh he hurt his knee while I was away. must be his knee missed me too much also. Hahaha! :p

    -

    Today is my darl GUO LINGLAN'S 17th BIRTHDAY!


    Don't be such a paedo already okay? -.- And stop hitting my boobs you pervert. Hahaha.
    I love you! I shall date you out very soon too. (:

    -

    *edited*

    Mygod, I feel so damn uncomfortable right now. Must be the drastic change in weather. My nose is f-ing blocked now so I. Can't. Breathe. Properly. Ahhhhhh.
    And being me, I cannot sleep with my nose blocked, especially with splitting headaches!

    Must be the lack of sleep.
    And my throat very itchy lehhh, keep coughing. I'm like a sick puppy. Rowf.

    So out of habit, my itchy hands (damn it must chop them off) had to text Joshua and tell him about it.
    Usually I have the sense of control to stop myself from typing anything in order not to disturb his sleep, but today I just feel damn uncomfortable.
    Sigh, my poor baby. Sucks being my boyfriend hor? Hahaha.
    But still, he's being such a sweet now, and ask me "sorry for?" -.-

    Right now I'm sticking the vicks inhaler into my nose. Not helping though.
    ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):