say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Sunday, December 21, 2008
    Posted at: 1:39 AM
    Joshua's on the plane now, flyinggggg to KOREA! I wish I can go there too, my brother said once you tried the kimchi there, you won't want to eat those in Singapore.
    Well, true. Where did kimchi originated from? Korea!

    Well, it's officially the 21st now, so, Happy 9 months! though I doubt you can actually read it.
    He'll be away for x'mas too, what the...

    Anyway, he'll reach there around 7-ish am, flight takes about 7++ hours. How I know?
    Go google lor. Google has recently been my best online friend. I go to it everytime I'm online, looking up on very mundane things.
    I'm so boredddddd.
    That boy get to go T3 for checking in okay! Lucky dude. Then I told him next time I must go t3 ALL THE TIME, and he said okay.
    Know what that means? Don't know nevermind. :p

    -

    Anyway, fat me is waiting for supper. Mummy's gonna buy backkkk. :D
    NASI LEMAK! And Mummy says the chilli is damn nice. I. CANNOT. RESIST. CHILLI. OMG.
    I'm screwing up my bodyclock this way. Goodness.

    Speaking of this, today, I DID NOT FRICKING (I found out that the "correct" spelling should be "fricking" instead of "freaking") WAKE UP FOR THE FRIENDLY MATCH TODAY.
    Goodness I feel so bad. Jalaine said Coach was very mad at me.
    Sorry. ):
    2nd time this week, 1st time I didn't wake up for training. And I thought it won't happen again but guess what?
    Well you know what happened.
    Today is against JSS leh, test my stamina know. I'm so disappointed with myself.
    But the phone I borrowed from LingLan was spoilt, didn't know it was, so I didn't answer ANY calls or read any sms until 9?
    I feel like hitting myself.

    They say old habits die hard.

    -

    As I was saying, Google has became my best friend, and I managed to find this article, and I decided to share with you few friends who actually bother to read my blog.
    Thank you so much. (:

    Nice article, I like how he argues.
    How I wish I can express myself like this.

    -

    AHHH I'M SO HUNGRY WHERE'S MY FOOOOOOOOOD?!

    -

    I realised the huge "STUDY!" written on a piece of foolscap sticked on my wall is not helping. Well, it helped the day I wrote it, and the next day. But now I just shrug it off and say "Later."
    Ohmygod why am I such a lazybum!
    Cannot, I told Joshua this afternoon I will busy myself with studying this whole week.

    Oh, my eldest brother called me this afternoon and told me such great news I can jump around for minutes, serious!
    He said Daddy told him to bring me go shopping (for what, I don't know. Probably 'cause of the never ending packages always arriving at his place) with HIS MONEY.
    HIS MONEYYYY! I DON'T HAVE TO USE MINE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    I am smiling as I'm writing this.

    -Yvonne has gone crazy and flew up to Venus.-

    Okay I'm back. Still so happy though.

    I love Daddy. (:

    -

    *edited*

    Sometimes I really hate who I am. I wonder how it feels like to be someone else?
    Someone with a different face, different personality, different family, different social circle.
    I won't say that I'm completely happy with my lot. If you know me well enough, you know down-in-the-dumps I am for this past year, and the I believe for the coming years as well.
    What negativity, I know. Hardly someone who seems to be updating this blog yeah?

    Well, that's life, and that's internet. What you see may not be what it is. There's always facades, even in the normal day to day living. No use running away from it. Because, that's a facade too!

    I don't know what struck me to add in this part into this entry, I probably wanted to for a long long time.
    Or maybe I do know, but I'm just hiding.

    I wish I know how someone else with a different personality will live in my conditions. It may not be the worst, but in my opinion, it's probably quite bad, considering who I used to be before all this happened.
    Will they handle all this even stronger than me, or would they choose the alternative, to give up?
    Thank God it took place gradually, at least I had time to prepare myself so that I wouldn't fall that badly, though it's still quite a bad one. (:

    Sometimes, people tell me "Oh I know completely how you feel."
    Do you? Ask yourself seriously, do you really know how I feel all this while? You won't, and you'd never. Maybe you do understand a little, but no one can ever say completely. Unless you're in my shoes.

    -

    Hehee I'm so lazy to check my already very terrible grammer, so pardon me okay!