say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Thursday, December 25, 2008
    Posted at: 3:15 AM
    Tag Replies.

    Sindhu: YESSS FINALLY! Missed going out with you. (:
    ZhenHong: Linked. (:

    -

    HAPPY X'MAS EVERYONE!
    Came home not long ago. Totally enjoyed myself even though I didn't feel quite well. Must be too tired, from what?, I've got no idea too.

    Well, a little summary of my X'mas eve. (:

    Went to school to take the retest. Couldn't say I did well, since I didn't read through photosynthesis and cell division? Whatever it's called.
    Was so damn tired when I reach home, the paper was 50mins long, and I took 30mins. The clerk was shocked, hahah, but I didn't bother to check.

    Slept, and I WOKE UP LATE. Goodness.
    So after I bathed, text Melissa saying I'll be late. I think it's the norm already lah, for me to be late. -.-

    Went to Cine to meet Sindhu, Melissa and Jas. I MISS YOU SINDHU! It's been soooo long since we met. Hmm, last we met was on Chiwei's birthday?
    Had Shokudo. I didn't really had much appetite, so ordered that small pizza, and we shared the ice-kachang look-alike thing.
    It was soooo nice! The red beans were awesome. Gonna go back there for it again. Yum yum. (:

    Met Pei Rong, then we took the train to Bishan for Chiwei's church's play. Only Melissa, Jas and me though.
    When we got this booklet thing, we were like frantically searching for Chiwei's face. So when we found hers, Jas got so excited. -.-
    Starting was a lot of singing, which was really quite boring. Couldn't make out what the guy was singing anyway.
    The play was alright, some parts were rather funny. At others, Melissa said something funny and was giggling away.

    After the play, had to get out of RJ but didn't know how to. But we finally got out of that damn compound and cabbed to J8 to catch Bedtime Stories.
    It's great. Really, very funny. Hehee.
    Oh, had Mos before the movie 'cause Jas and I were hungry.
    Bought popcorn to munch on during the movie, such a pig, I know. -.-
    Headed home after the movie.

    It was a great day, well spent with people whom I missed very very dearly.

    I teared when I read the 2 cards I received. One from Melissa, the other from Chiwei.
    Brought back a lot of memories.
    Although some people may start to really drift away and doesn't have much time to go out for the outings already, I'm still glad there's the memories.
    Especially those of the library, as Melissa had mentioned. Ironically, it was mugging for the 'O's that brought us so much closer, and I've told myself countless of times, I would do everything to return to those times again.
    We'll try to meet up often, okay!

    So... Happy X'mas to everyone once again! :D