say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Thursday, November 20, 2008
    Posted at: 9:56 PM
    I wanted to blog about this mysterious disappearance of a 7-11 plastic bag, but after a phonecall I seriously have no mood to do that already.
    But for the sake of anyone who comes to read, and for for the sake of me reading this when I grow older, I shall make myself have the mood to do so.
    By venting.

    )(&%$G(&!^$)P%THO*TY$(PHR*)@$))!$*(^#%)(&%()&!@$*^) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    MUHAHAHAHAHA.

    Okay. Back to the disappearing bag.

    You know sometimes when you left your things there, and when you turn away for probably a minute, it ain't there anymore?

    I placed this small 7-11 bag on the table just now, turned my back to watch TV, and then a minute later, it was gone!
    I thought it flew somewhere, so I began to search. Everywhere know! 'Cause my room not that big yah.
    And I really couldn't find it. Up til now okay.
    Feel so pissed. Ahhhh. I DON'T LIKE THINGS DISAPPEARING LIKE THAT!
    >:(

    -

    Didn't wake up for bio retest. And Nazeem gets to go back tomorrow for a make-up retest leh. Why I don't have?
    Not that I want it lah. But, just wondering. It's okay if I don't take it though. :D

    So yes, I'd stayed home the whole day. Was contemplating going shopping alone, but felt so lazy to do that.
    And besides, I'm penniless.
    I was thinking if I should go back to OSchool to dance, but lack of funds made me chuck that idea back to where it originated from. Sighs. Hate being poor, seriously. You can never do anything.

    But I shall save money, dollar by dollar (not literally!) so that by the end of A levels next year, it will mean SHOPPING! :D

    Back in the good ol' times when I still have money in the bank, I had enough for shopping. A bit xin tong (heart pain) for me to spend money, but ultimately it felt great. Kinda contradicting, but I guess many knows how I feel.
    And I hate spending Mummy's money, because she always works so hard, and she has to pay for this and that...
    Not like Daddy doesn't work hard, but because I'm living with Mummy, she somehow has to pay for daily neccessities and stuff.
    So I have to pay my own bills, food, transport fares, books, stationeries, blah. Sad life, but at least I know how to about how much I can spend and stuff, which is good, in a way.

    But just yesterday, I spent, hmm, around $22 on lunch alone?!?!
    I was damn hungry after training (which made me realised MANY things, so awful, shall elaborate later) yesterday I don't know why. So went over to IMM with Joshua, and we were deliberating over Fish&Co., or PepperLunch. We should have opt for the latter, ahhhh, but it's okay.
    He had the famous fish and chips and clam chowder, while I had peri peri prawns with garden salad. WTH IT WASN'T ENOUGH FOR ME!
    So after that I went over to PepperLunch, and had a mini beef pepper lunch while he watched me eat. -.-
    Could tell he was hungry, so I bluffed him say I couldn't finish. He knew I did that on purpose though. Was I so obvious?
    Went over to his parent's place, was supposed to study but, well, forget it. -.- Watched Warlords even though I watched it and I fell asleep at the end.
    Went over to JP to have dinner, I had pineapple boat rice, he had hor fun. I seriously think they shouldn't use the pineapple halves as a bowl thing, 'cause it kinda spoils my appetite. Mine only lah. Home-d later, and he went over to his friend's house with some others to stay over.

    And yes, the training yesterday had truely made me realise I can no longer do the things I used to be able to do last time.
    Sighs.
    I did expected me not to be able to do some things, but you know, not to that extent mah!
    Forget it.

    -

    Jeffry told me to download the google chrome thing as my web browser. Sounds cool, really, the way he said it.
    But I told him if I download that I'd have 4 browsers, and he began telling me the difference between each browsers.
    But, they are all browsers what! -.- Can go online look around good enough for me already, heh heh.

    Aiya, I'm an idiot for computer-related stuff okay!

    -

    FYI...

    The odor of farts comes from small amounts of hydrogen sulfide gas and mercaptans in the mixture. These compounds contain sulfur. Nitrogen-rich compounds such as skatole and indole also add to the stench of farts. The more sulfur-rich your diet, the more sulfides and mercaptans will be produced by the bacteria in your guts, and the more your farts will stink. Foods such as cauliflower, eggs and meat are notorious for producing smelly farts, whereas beans produce large amounts of not particularly stinky farts.

    Got it from
    here. (:
    And more interesting fart-related stuff
    here. They sound stupid, but so cute! (: I don't know which fart I like the best!

    But, hoho, I'm gonna have smelly farts!
    I love eggs, and I kinda like cauliflowers too. I'm gonna fart at Joshua tomorrow. :p

    Oh, tomorrow's our 8th. If nothing goes wrong, we'll be having Seoul Garden. Hahah. How many times am I going to have it this holiday!
    :D

    -

    Okay ohmygod this is really a damn long post. Just realised Momo tagged me to do a quiz. And since I have nothing to do, I shall do it!

    Q1 : The person who tagged you was?
    [MOMO!]

    Q2 : Your relationship with her/him ?
    [WE ARE FRIENDS :D]

    Q3 : Your 5 impression of her/him ?
    [hardworking]
    [motherlyyyyy?]
    [fierce]
    [mugger. HAHAHA.]
    [great friend :D]

    Q4 : The most memorable thing she/he has done for you ?
    [wow can't finish listing]

    Q5 : If she/he becomes your lover , you would .....
    [momo I love you. be my girlfriend? heheheee.]

    Q6 : If she/he becomes your lover , she/he needs to improve on ?
    [don't be so fierce. o.O]

    Q7 : If she/he becomes your enemy , you would .....
    [never gonna happen]

    Q8 : If she/he becomes your enemy , she needs to improve on ?
    [hmm, if anyone's my enemy, they will need to improve their attitude towards me. HAHAHAHA.]

    Q9 : If she/he becomes your enemy , the reason would be ?
    [hmm, don't know? hahaha.]

    Q10 : The most desired thing you want for her/him to be ?
    [to relax yah? hahaha enjoy and don't be sucha mugger!]

    Q11 : Your overall impression of her/him ?
    [handles things damn well, nice, reliable friend.]

    Q12 : How do you think others would think of you ?
    [sleepy]
    [hungry]
    [quiet?]
    [blur. -.-]

    Q13 : The character(s) you love about yourself ?
    [hmm, ability to listen?]

    Q14 : The character(s) you hate about yourself ?
    [keeps things to myself]

    Q15 : The most ideal person you wanna be ?
    [a happier person]

    Q16 : For people that care & love you , what would you wanna say to them ?
    [i love you, no matter what i do or what you do]

    Q17 : Pass this quiz on to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you ...
    1. [Momo heheheee. :p]
    2. [Jasmine]
    3. [Chiwei]
    4. [Lesley]
    5. [LingLan]
    6. [Sharine]
    7. [Joshua]
    8. [Sam]
    9. [SuhYee]
    10. [Tanya]
    I just realised some people doesn't have blogs, but who cares? :D

    Q18 : Who is 6 having a relationship with ?
    [noone?]

    Q19 : Is number 9 a female or a male ?
    [female]

    Q20 : If number 7 & 10 are together , would it be good ?
    [NO! 7 is my boyfriend.]

    Q21 : What is number 2 studying about ?
    [BCME]

    Q22 : When was the last time you chatted with number 3 ?
    [8 nov?]

    Q23 : What kind of music genre does number 8 like ?
    [Jason Mraz still, Sam?]

    Q24 : Does number 1 have siblings ?
    [yessss.]

    Q25 : Would you woo number 3 ?
    [chiwei be my girlfriend okay okay? :D]

    Q26 : How about number 7 ?
    [HAHAHAHA WHAT DO YOU THINK?]

    Q27 : Is number 4 single ?
    [yeap.]

    Q28 : Whats the surname of number 5 ?
    [Guo]

    Q29 : What is the hobby of number 10 ?
    [hockey? sleeping? hahahahaha.]

    Q30 : Does number 5 & 9 get along ?
    [if they know each other, yes?]

    Q31 : Where is number 2 studying at ?
    [SAJC, the school with the nice uniform. hahaha.]

    Q32 : Talking something casually about 1 ....
    [eh?]

    Q33 : Have you tried developing feelings for number 8 ?
    [sighs, how many times must i ask people to be my girlfriend? SAM BE MY GIRLFRIEND WILL YA?!]

    Q34 : Where does number 9 live ?
    [Yew Tee]

    Q36 : Are number 1 & 5 best friends ?
    [Hmm no?]

    Q37 : Does number 1 have any pet ?
    [ nope. Momo have not?]

    Q38 : Is number 7 the sexiest person in the world ?
    [He has skin as thick as elephant's. HAHAHAHAHA.]

    Q39 : What is number 10 doing now ?
    [sleeping.]

    -

    I'm in the mood to sweep the floor in my room, so I shall do just that.
    Hehee. Mummy will be soooo proud of me.