say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Saturday, September 06, 2008
    Posted at: 5:44 PM
    Tag Replies.



    Sam: Don't know when it'll be over but don't worry I'll be fine. (: And I'm gonna do the quiz now. Gotta find more to tag you! :p

    Kina: Linked. (:

    LYY: What's your add? -.-



    -



    I've been tagged. -.-



    okay, name 20 people in no particular order.

    then using the names, answer the following qns.

    then tag whoever you want.. and blahblahblah.


    1. Joshua

    2. Sam

    3. LingLan

    4. Lesley

    5. Melissa

    6.Jasmine

    7. Chiwei

    8. Sindhu

    9. Tanya

    10. Amanda

    11.SuhYee

    12. JiaMin

    13. Sharine

    14. Eugene

    15. My eldest brother

    16. My elder brother

    17. Shakina

    18. Weihsin

    19. Nadirah

    20. XinXuan


    How did you meet 14?

    Eugene. WeiQiang's cousin, met while studying last year.


    What would you if you never met no. 1?

    I would have one less person who says I'm fat, nags at me everyday, cares for me, makes me laugh, talks to me, eats my leftovers, fights with me, and someone who loves me.


    What if 9 and 20 date each other?

    Tanya and XinXuan. Can't imagine. Hahahahaha.


    Will 6 and 17 date?

    Jas and Kina. They don't know each other. -.-


    Describe 3.

    LingLan! Ohmygod. The crappiest, horniest person ever. I practically tell her everything, and vice versa. Really active, and loves hitting people's boobs (which explains why she's horny!). Definitely not innocent, very funny. Hmm, and we can just talk about anything and everything under the sun. :D


    Is no. 8 attractive?

    Sindhu. Definitely. Our president is very pretty. (:


    Describe 7.

    Chiwei. Brainy, some math whiz, rather sociable, loves to sing but it rains whenever she sings, musically inclined, my house of the dead partner!, a very very old friend. Hehehee. And oh, Mrs DongHae. Hahahaha.


    What if 18 confesses that he/she likes you?

    Weihsin? Wooo I like her too man! ;D


    What language does 15 speak?

    Alien language. :p Hahaha. Just kidding. (:


    Who's going out with 9?

    Tanya's going out with me okay!


    How old is 16?

    He's 21. (:



    When did you last communicate with 13?

    I don't remember. -.-



    What's 2's favourite singer?

    Hmm, Jason Mraz? Am I right Sam?


    Would you ever date 4?

    Lesley. I'll burst out laughing going out with her. Heheheee.



    Would you ever date 11?

    SuhYee? No, she's over brainy and eats too much. :p


    Is 19 single?

    Nad. Nope, attached to CHOCOLATE.


    What's 10's last name?

    Amanda Alexius Tay Shan Wen. Take your pick.


    School of no. 3?

    YJC.


    Where does no. 6 live?

    Yishun. Don't stalk her okay!


    What's your favourite thing about no. 13?

    Sharine. Hmm, everytime we go Sentosa she'll do very funny stuff. She's an interesting person.



    Have you ever seen no. 5 naked?

    Oh nonono, I don't wanna see people naked. -.-



    -


    Tomorrow will be the first day of Term 4.
    And what's so scary about this term?
    The PROMOTIONAL EXAMINATIONS.

    Eh, I FES okay!
    Full Examination Scheme. Hahahahahahaha.
    Riiiiiight. Anyway, I am totally not prepared for it. How? ):

    -

    I'm watching my boyfriend on TV now. Hahahaha. KINGKONG!
    Okay, this show wasn't so funny before. Probably 'cause King Kong doesn't remind me of anybody before. -.-

    And I'm gonna try going to ZzZz later.
    I'm tired though. :\