say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Sunday, August 03, 2008
    Posted at: 5:18 PM
    Tag Replies.

    Sindhu: Heyyy darling! I'm fine, hope you are too. We are all so busy, don't have time to go out nowadays. ))): But hope we get to go out soon k! :D

    -

    Anyway I just read Lesley's post for me for my birthday. It's very very sweet! Thanks Lesley. (:

    And Yvonne will always love Lesley too. :D

    -

    Went out with Lesley on Wednesday to pay for dance course, then her sister joined with us too. (:
    First time she's not a direction idiot, hehehee.

    Then we went to Starbucks, and guess who we met when we came out?
    CHIWEI!
    What a nice coincidence lahh, and she cut her hair. Suits her. (:
    So we went to buy helium balloons for Chiwei's friends and took a lot of photos.
    Lesley say like JC students no life lor. Wahlau. -.- JC students also need to go out shop de okay! Hahah.

    When we went to Cityhall station we saw Jasmine and we took photos in front of the escalator. -.-

    At Raffles Place station ChengHo and his DB friends went into the train.

    See, we keep meeting people we know. Hahah.

    I miss these people alot. I can't find them anywhere else.
    After all our exams we shall go out k!

    -

    It was LingLan and my 1st year anni on the 30th. Hahah.
    1 year already leh!
    It's been a very very great 1 year. I realised we never really quarrelled, but even if we do, know that I'll always love you okay! And that we will be friends forever and ever. Thanks for telling me everything and hearing everything.
    <3

    -

    Promos is coming very very soon. In about a month right? And I'm still in a lazy mood. -.-
    Must study already. So siannnnn, study everyday, every week, every month.
    And I'm not the studious kinda person lor.

    Though I think I am lah. :P
    I spent months last year studying in the library okay. Hehee. But Momo Gang always playing there. Hahah.
    I remember walking around with one of Lesley's shoes and my slipper with Lesley. So stupid, but so fun. And we seemed to be always talking about food. Studying makes people hungry lah.
    And the librarian always wake us up when we were sleeping, or scold us when we bring food in.
    Hmph.
    So funny. That period of time was probably the only time I enjoyed studying. I don't even enjoy it now lah. And I understood what I was reading.
    Unlike now.

    -

    Someone scolded me fuck you on Friday.
    If not for that someone, I'd have slapped you.
    Are you a man or not, fancy scolding a girl fuck you? I doubt you are.
    You know it doesn't sound and look pleasing?
    I thought it's supposed to be some unspoken language not to scold a girl something like that. And what did I do to piss you off? I was merely telling you the truth. If you don't need the lecture notes, the class needs it. I was desperately trying to reach the person with my locker keys, and I thought you'd help.
    But instead you brush me off with a fuck you?
    I know it was irresponsible of me to do something like that, but I was really trying to make sure the class gets the notes. Through you.
    Maybe you aren't as nice as I thought lah.
    Ms Goh said you lack self-esteem, fine, so I try to be nicer to you. But seems like you don't deserve it lah.

    You think constantly being insulted by you feels good is it? So what if you have low self-esteem? My problem is it, I was the cause of it is it?
    NO RIGHT.
    I don't see you always insulting the other girls like that what. What's your problem man.

    And you scolded him also lah. Dude, imagine you have a girlfriend and she got scolded fuck you. How would you react? Angry right. And somemore I assure you his first message to you was really very nice already lor, seeing how pissed off he was.
    And what was your reply? Fuck off.
    You like to fuck so much, go Geylang lah. Plenty of girls there for you to do so.
    And let's see, what else did you scold us?
    Oh yah, ANIMALS.
    If we are animals, wtf are you? Animal also right.
    And if you're so scared of getting beaten up by him, why so cocky in the first place? Obviously asking for it isn't it. Say what you will call the police if he does that, you're not that significant lah mister.
    Give you an advice, if you're so scared of getting beaten up, don't be so cocky next time.