say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Thursday, November 15, 2007
    Posted at: 6:54 PM
    I'm at PC Bunk right not and refuse to play Audition because they are playing at a godawful speed, so I came to use the internet instead. :D

    Shall not talk about prom because I don't have the mood to, right now. (:

    -

    Sometimes there's a limit to scolding people.

    What's with the dung, and the shit, and the SLASH YOUR MOUTH? What the f**k.
    And also, what's with the Hankyung (sp?) craze? Right I know it's not a crime getting gaga over someone, but still, don't behave as though he's REALLY your boyfriend.
    We all have the rights to be fangirl, butttttttttttt, limit yourself lah. -.-
    When people say the truth that you're not her wife/girlfriend/lover, you say you want to slash her mouth. Eh? She's saying the truth what. Unless you can pull Hankyung over and say "SHE'S MY WIFE/GIRLFRIEND/LOVER!!!!!" then okay lor, fine, you win.
    But please lah, can you do that? Do you even know at which part, which city of big big Korea they are residing at?
    Do you know that they won't know who the hell you are? -smiles.

    It's okay to act, talk, and behave like a princess when you can afford it. I truely believe Lesley can. Look at her, she's so sweet!
    She's also one of the most bubbly girl I'd ever seen, and not fake. Sindhu's not fake too (if you remember.) Why are you calling people fake when they are not?
    Because you want people to know that you're not the only fake person? You know what, some people may do plastic surgery, but they are beautiful on the INSIDE. Plastic surgery may sometimes save someone's life, do you know that? Nah, I bet you don't.
    Every girl wants a lovely complexion, every woman wants to feel beautiful. Maybe some don't lah, okay. But I seriously think that you don't belong to that some that I mentioned.
    And I rather people admit that they are a princess, rather than a bitch. -.-
    You know what's a bitch? A female dog. You want to be one?
    Wow. o.O
    Marry a dog maybe? And you can have pup-man (puppies + human, geddit?)! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Okay that's lame. -.-
    By the way, tryna act like you're so sophisticated when you're not is fake. You say you're not trying to be? Look at your grammer girl, and your sentence structure. Not saying I'm good, I'm not a very angmoh person in fact. So if I can see your loopholes, everyone else can.
    A real sophisticated person won't use such words in that way, in case you noticed.

    I hope you'd stop those nonsense about my friends. They are my friends you know, and yours too.
    I went to read how you scolded Lesley, who I know is definitely one of your closer friends, and that's kinda insulting yeah?
    I don't think an apology can make up for it.
    When my friends (those you insulted, remember?) told me you did that, I thought you weren't that harsh, but oh, now I realise I'm wrong.

    P/S. You're not pretty either. (: And please tag at my tagboard instead. You see the rectangle box at the side? That's my tagboard! :D