say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Sunday, October 07, 2007
    Posted at: 6:43 PM
    *edited*
    Okay I decided to reply my tags here. Easier ah.

    Chiwei: I love ya too! And please don't bomb me. ):
    Lesley: YOU BULLY ME! But I still love ya all the same. (: WATERRRRRRRRRR BUCKETTTTTTTTTTT.
    Melissa: Thank you! Yay you support me, say Lesley bully me also. :D Jiayou too! Many many loves.
    YangQin: Yes, still atoms. (:
    Secret Admirer: I got out of the cab and it dropped. But you don't have to buy one, 'cause I did. Thanks.
    Secret Admirer #3: Hi Paul, I know it's you. -.-
    LingLan: I dedicate a part for you later okay? Loves!
    Hito: Study hard ah. DON'T PLAY GAME LIAO HOR.

    -

    I have stuffs to blog about. :D
    Because I have pictures! I'm so thrilled.

    -

    I went to Bottle Tree Park with mummy on Monday. For dinner. It's not a good place to have dinner, because you can't see what you're eating. The place where mummy chose doesn't have good light. I can't eat without lights. I NEED to see what I'm eating. Hahaha.


    This is the normal bottle tree. Super creepy. Mummy wanted me to go over to take a photo with it, but I ran back.


    Botak one. Mummy said it looks like kangeroo. -.-


    I don't know if you can see this, but it's the creepiest fish I ever seen. I hate fishes.




    2 deformed bottle trees.

    -

    I was taking photos on friday, last day of school. Not alot lah, 'cause my phone low batt. -.-
    There's alot more at Lesley's camera. :D


    I don't know why our tables are all over the place. -.-


    MUST MUST MUST find a nickname for her.


    Class pig. Hahaha.










    Lesley and her SungMin.







    The rest are all at Lesley's blog. :D

    -

    I'm competing Minesweeper with LiangJie now. 3 games to determine winner. I shall win and get my greentea and Munchy donut. :D

    I'm currently winning.

    BYEBYE!

    -

    This section is specially dedicated to my dearest darl, LINGLAN!
    You see, I'm so super nice.
    I have to finish within 10minutes though.

    Anywayssss, it was kinda sad that we weren't in the same class for our last 2 years in A.I. But nevertheless we are still quite close uh? You've became my darling! :D
    Although you have lots of laopos, and I'm extremely jealous (I SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE!), I don't mind. Because I have many dears and whathaveyous. :D
    I still love you though, manymanymany! So you must love me as much too alright?

    Do call me out at night, since we don't have the chance to really see each other in school anymore?
    I still remember the night we went out and gossip, so funnnn!

    One of the people I'll miss most will be you! Miss me too okay?

    I love you my fungi! :D