say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Wednesday, May 16, 2007
    Posted at: 8:51 PM
    If I Ain't Got You.
    6 days.

    Wow.

    I have good control, I can easily live without the computer! ALl hail me, I'm sucha good girl.
    -beams.

    Will have to recall what happened though. Oh yeah, I blogged on the 13th, but on the joint blog baby and I have.

    -

    I did my Bio TYS on Monday night! And I fell asleep like about an hour later.
    Dang.
    But I stayed awake a little while longer than usual, because I was eating chips. Ahahahhs. Baby was doing work as well, so we're like, ubber good kids.

    Anddd, I forgot what happened.

    -

    I kinda forgotten what happened yesterday as well, except for Sports Heats events. Was running the 200m, and I don't know how I ran?
    Only remembered baby shouting my name very very loud, and I was touched, I kinda just ran. My legs gave way after the race, and all after only 200m! Ohmygod. THe lack of trainings.
    And I can't run.
    Jasmine did really great! Yays. :D

    And I must thank Sindhu for her shoes. I totally forgotten about the heats. -.-
    So anyway, slacked around, and baby and I went home. We were deciding whether to walk to Khatib station, or just take the overhead bridge. Walked towards the bridge, but baby said Must we really use the bridge? so we detoured, and said bye to Lesley and Jasmine again, but we barely walked a metre, and I saw the overhead bridge and told baby and we walked back to the overhead bridge outside Yishun Stadium. So we passed Lesley and Jasmine again, and we said bye again. I think we looked pretty silly walking back and forth like that.
    Ohwells.

    So we went home, baby had tuition, I fell asleep and woke up to see that I'm still alone at home. Called daddy because he was supposed to buy dinner for me and he told me his under our block so I expected he'll be up in about a minute but in the end he only reached home 10 minutes after the phonecall.
    Messaged baby, and I was feeling really lethargic.
    But was alright later on.
    But I felt like shit soon after because I recalled something really insensitive that baby did. And I know that nothing he says or does will never atone for it because it's really so bad I know that hitting him, screaming profanities at him, whatever, won't help and it's that bad. I rather he does something I can hit him for and after hitting him I will feel okay.
    Yes, it's THAT BAD.
    Then we began to talk, and I gradually forgotten about that, momentarily.
    Hung up at around 1230am.

    -

    I reached school early this morning because that doffus brother of mine got clever and ironed his uniform last night.
    I'm so glad.
    Baby and I were talking about coffee machines, and I like those with a small jug below it, and when the coffee's ready, you take out the jug and pour coffee into coffe cups. Duh. Well, I told him it'll be transparent with red linings, and he said black. So I said No, red! and he said okay and told me to go sit down for assembly. But he whispered in my ears Black but before I can retort I was pushed back to my place. Damn.
    I still prefer the red one.

    Then were discussing the class tee shirt, plenty of designs and stuffs. It was a long affair, so I'm pretty lazy to explain.
    I know there's people who aren't happy about it, but ohwells.

    Took back our English papers right before recess, and amazingly I did better for my speech than my compo. Speech got 22 while compo got 18.
    My baby got 11 and my summary got 11. How bad. The answers for the compre were pretty crappy, and they were neither head nor tails. Baby was pissed off, Chiwei was pissed off, I was a little pissed off.
    Then I realised I had good english teachers, with the exception of Ms Zuraida (she looks like an ill-fashioned crocodile who is desperately trying to follow the trend but failed miserably with terribly applied green eye shadows), because baby had alot of queries (or should I say, arguments) about some issues, and I tried explaining but I got shunned off instead. In the end we went to Mrs Tay and she explained the same way as I did, hahaha.

    After recess, had toe science thingy.
    Grouped with Sindhu, Chiwei, Nasri and JiaHua. Alvin was being an extra, following us around. He's 4e2 and we're 4d6, betray? Hahaha.
    So we solved a series of er, stuffs, like using thumbtacks, matched and candles to make candles stand on the notice board horizontally and some virus thing and whatnots. It was interesting but our structure thing failed badly.
    However, I still love my team lots, because they're all clever people and all fun-loving!

    Went back to hall and joined the rest to watch The Core, and it was interesting! Had to stop halfway 'cause there was Talentime.

    Talentime, 2 bands, 2 singers (Myra!), and 2 groups of dances.
    Screamed and clapped.
    We did banners for Myra! When it was Myra's turn to sing, Lesley, Jasmine and I stood up. The rest were so unsporting, it's no fun, and baby stood up with me as well. Chiwei and Sindhu joined later 'cause they had councillor stuffs and Abyss joined as well later and we started to wave the banners and trying in vain to get our bodies to coordinate moving left and right. We make a lousy team. -.-
    Myra sanged beautiful, she's really great!

    Blahblah.

    Anticipated the results, and Myra won the little sec 1 guy! Were screaming like hell, we're so happy.
    Went back to class to go down for lunch, we still had our SRPs.

    Saw Myra on the way, and gave her a hug. I think she's touched because we all kinda screamed and shouted and waved the banners. Luckily our places were right at the back, if not we would be blocking others' view and that wouldn't be pretty. e5 and e4s were cheering for Myra as well.
    I'm so happy for her. (:

    SRP was alright, I must thank Chiwei for talking to me at the right time 'cause I was falling asleep very, very soon.

    Went to Lesley's house with baby, Jasmine, ZiHui, LiJing and Melissa to do the class tee shirt thingy, but we left early at around 530pm for dinner.

    Had Yoshinoya, we ate the bigbig Combo meal, Ebi and Beef, was yummy, and very full. I finished the Miso soup, I love Miso soup, and their green tea, I love their green tea too!
    Chatted, and I bought Seventeen Mag, and went home.

    Baby went home with me 'cause he wanted to borrow my extra copy of Amath TB. It was really tattered, and he told me it was cute. -.-
    Was very lazy to go take a bath, but I went in the end. If not I'll be stinky!

    -

    And now, here I am. Blogging. (:
    Gonne feed the Neopet later, It's starving. Oh dear.
    Baby's being a nice boy, he's doing his Amath.