say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Friday, May 04, 2007
    Posted at: 7:21 PM
    14 Days.
    I'm counting down!
    Seldom do this, but, ohwell. I remember I did that for the first month.
    (:

    -

    I didn't blog for 5 long days because I wanna study.
    But in the end, I didn't really study much. -.-

    I must pull up my socks and be a nerdy. Hahaha, now I know why people told us to pull up our socks to buck up, must be hardworking like a nerd! Yay, I'll be a nerd, and wear my cocky red specs.

    I'm going crazy. -.-

    -

    So we're finished with 2 language papers for mid-year, and we're left we manymany more subjects (ohmygod -.-) to complete after June holidays.
    My moods are contradicting, I feel sad because I have to spend my whole June holidays mugging, yet I feel so happy at the same time.
    I hate O levels.

    Mother Tongue paper 1 was alright, but paper 2 was a DISASTER.
    My MCQs got pattern leh.

    2,1,2,1,2
    This, I got 3 ticks. Hoorays. :D

    Then the other one with 10 questions, I got like 4 no.1s, 4 no.3s, and 2 no.4s. -.-
    And no 2!!!!!!!!!
    I got alot of crosses for that.

    Like very little Nikes leh. Sadddddd.
    ))))))))))))):

    Then for comprehension, I seriously don't understand what the hell it's trying to say. Something about falling leaves, and, life? -.-
    I see no link.
    The only thing I can think of is the "luo ye" (falling leaves) joke, then I was smiling. Like idiot sia.
    Dang.

    That marks the end of my Chinese papers. :D

    I actually predicted that we will be writing speech, because Mdm Foo kept wanting us to write speeches. Either I'm wrong, or I'm seriously not listening during English lessons. And you know what? I think it's the latter. :p
    My speech writing, however, was junk. Composition, is, junk as well. -.-
    Okay, paper 1 was junk.

    Paper 2, either, just junk lah.

    My language papers are screwed.
    Period.

    -

    Right. After papers, went to KFC with baby and Chiwei. The KFC Meltz thingy is seriously, er, yummy?
    I mean, really yummy! Just that there are far too many tomatoes. I don't like tomatoes this way.

    After lunch, went and meet the rest of the guys for Spidey3.
    It's not bad a movie, I cried a little at the back when James Franco, aka Harry Osborn in the movie, died. Very touching lah, can?
    Then baby told me to wipe away the tears using his uniform sleeve. Thank you. (:

    And oh, there's only one word to describe James Osborn: HOT.
    He's especially sweet when he smiles! :D

    After the movie, went over to baby's place because I suddenly don't wanna go hom.e I hate going home when I'm out, and I hate the crowds. I'm so weird.

    -

    DK kinda got on my nerves when I gave her my English Paper to check during SRP.
    She told me to count the number of words I written for the summary, and complete question10.

    Nevermind.

    She told me to write the stupid date on the right hand corner instead of the left. (I wrote it on the left.)
    So meaningless, and so, whatever.

    Old hag.

    -

    After lessons today, went home, and I went out with Mummy to have lunch. It's been long since since we had lunch together, and she told me about some lawyers she met. She said it's funny but I think it's pretty lame. (:

    After lunch, we went to Bata to buy school shoes (mine is seriously tattered, the rubber's coming out), and Mummy was amazed that my foot shrinked!
    When I was in sec2, I remember my shoe size was 5. And now, its a size 3! -.-
    I bought size 4 anyway, it's so weird wearing such a small shoe. And having big shoes means I can throw my shoes at people who try to attack me. :p

    So we went to buy toilet rolls, and to my dismay, they were not of good quality because Mummy was rushing to work.
    It's important you choose the right kinda toilet rolls, because some will be rough to your ass skin, and cause discomfort.

    Speaking of ass, baby just saw an article in Times magazine. Something about ass bun. Ass, as in donkey.
    I wonder why are donkeys ass? They are seriously delightful animals! Well, Eeyores are. (:
    So, in China (is it China?), they cut up donkeys, cook them, and put them between breads, say it's delicious. But noooooo, donkeys are cute. ):

    I went back home (and whacked someone's legs with the toilet rolls because she was asking for it), bathe, folded the clothes (I'm a good daughter! :D), did sit-ups, and I went over to baby's place.
    I slept, and wake up to eat strawberry waffles thing, and cookies. Played HarvestMoon on baby's DS.

    And we did a serously lame thing.
    We threw the small little blue shirt up the ceiling, hoping it will land on the other's face. Then, we kinda threw that around. I'm always so slow. The shirt whacked my face several times, and baby successfully caught it many times.
    Whyyyyyyyy?! ):
    And we actually had fun doing that. Well, I had fun lah, which is the strangest thing because I'm the one getting hit.
    My plan to throw the shirt at him when he came into the room failed, because, I don't know why. I guess I'm just too slow.
    ))))))))))))):

    And I went home because baby was going to have tuition.

    -

    "Gor, how many packets did you cook?"
    "You guess."
    "How many lahdey?"
    "Guess lah."
    "3, eh, no. 2."
    "Wahlau, I tell you to guess, you look."

    But my brother was holding the packets, obviously I look lah. And he's so toot, he told me he's cooking 3 packets, and then he cooked 2. So clever. To think he was some math whiz.
    Boo.

    And he very kindly reminded me to wash the dished because he "helped cook the noodles."
    Fine.

    -

    So after washing the dished, I'm going to make myself ice milo, and study Biology in my room.
    Mugging season begins now.