say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Friday, April 20, 2007
    Posted at: 10:13 PM
    Mummy refused to pay the other half of my bills, reason? She says this is the only way I can save on my messages and phonecalls. -.-
    So it's like not having a phone at all, except I can receive calls, and messages, but I can't call people, or send any messages. I feel so sad.
    But I had like, saved probably 100+ messages, and it has only been like, 2 days? -.-

    But like this, I kinda saved around 7 to 8 dollars.
    My bills is $100++.

    Lame lah Mummy.

    -

    I was crazy in class. I was going "Bang bang bang" for some unknown reasons. -.-

    History test today, and it's kinda, not bad?
    De Roza wanted to test our speed, 'cause we're kinda slow I guess, or whatever. I know I'm slow. Don't know what to write.

    I don't understand at all. ):

    Other lessons were pretty much the same.

    Mr Yong was angry at us because someone told some HOD about something that happened in class which I find it kinda insignificant? Except that it motivates me to try to get a degree instead of a diploma.

    Some Sec 1s performed during Assembly. It was all Ning Nong Neng thingy. Neng. -.-
    So I turned back and tell baby that they liked his name alot.
    The 3Ts performed as well. The 1st one was kinda funny. I wasn't paying much attention to the 2nd one. :\
    Then the debating teacher, or whoever she is, speaks so super slow and so deliberately, I feel she treats us as if we are retards. Grrs. Then baby told me I have a weird way of linking things. Whatever.

    Ms Tan gave us (ballers) small tortoises! It's ubber cute, and we were all kinda crazy about it.

    -

    Met at the basketball court with the ballers. Disvussed, and we decided not to have study sessions?
    So I went to KFC with Chiwei, and the guys were all there. Actually, it's because they were there, and we went.

    Gossiped pretty much as usual. And we were saying that we hardly have the chance to have meals together, because there's always someone around, not including baby.

    I love my darling Chiwei. (:

    And also Tomato Tree - Siva!
    She's totally crazy, and she makes me go crazy. I'm Coconut Tree because of my hair. She says my ponytail (you can't actually call them PONYtails because they're a little too short to be one.) looks like the top of coconut trees when I sleep during lessons. And she's tomato because she's tomato!

    And I gave Myra a hug. (:

    I'm loving 4e6 lots and lots.

    -

    So anyway, after lunch, went home, bathed, and went to baby's house. I wanted to do Chemistry, but I fell asleep instead. -.-
    When I woke up, it was dinner-time, and we had instant noodles and a hard-boiled egg each. I'm beginning to treat his place as mine already. And his bed is seriously comfortable, I can be very energy-driven, and the next minute, I will be sleeping. Plus, it's big so I can roll around, but I don't roll around in my sleep lah.

    Then I wrote Chinese characters on his back and he gotta guess what I wrote. So fun! But my knowledge of Chinese characters is very limited, and are pretty lame and difficult to guess because they looked weird? Hehhs.

    And I went home.

    -

    I'm talking to baby on the phone, and playing Neopets. Our pets is still fine, quite happy. :D