say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007
    Posted at: 11:01 PM
    Down In The Dumps.
    Okay, I made it a point to blog about er, 3 things. (:

    #o1. Adib said I had a nice smile. -beams
    #o2. People** with NO originality.
    #o3. Mr Ong, and Daddy.

    -

    Let's start with lucky number 1.

    I think it was yesterday, or was it Monday?
    I was telling Adib I have super nice eyes, and they can give out electric waves, if you know what I mean. (I was just bullshiting with Adib by the way.)

    Yvonne : I know I have eyes that can shoot electricity. Hahaha!
    Adib : Er, it's more of the cheeks. (My reaction was : -.-) Eh no, it's your smile.
    Yvonne : Huh? My smile?
    Adib : Yah, you got nice smile.
    Yvonne : Wah, really ah.

    And I was happy. (:
    Noone said I have a nice smile before, I don't think my smile is very nice.
    And I have baby fats on my face, and, yeah, alot of other places, so what the hell.

    However, I'm happy with the way I am. At least for the moment. Hehhs.

    -

    Issue #o2.

    Originality.

    Y'know, how people can copy things like, well, the way you type, and the way you talk, etc. etc.

    One fine sunny day, I found out that *this person* has got not much sense of originality. First thing that came up to my mind is, "Is she tryna be me?"
    But I was like, forget it. I'm a nice person, I forgive. And besides, maybe I was just thinking too much, yeah?

    So, FINE.

    (I told you I'm a nice person. :D)

    And now, SHE STRIKES AGAIN!
    Wtf, have you like got nothing to do, or you really can't think of your own idea?
    I know that sometimes, people can have the same idea. I won't deny that there could be other people doing the same things I do, but right now, all I know is I'm the only one.
    And maybe you can give some shit excuses like "Oh I did it before you did it just that I didn't show/tell you." or "No lah I was thinking of doing it like that as well."

    Well, let me tell you this.
    Fuck off.

    Don't give me those kinda excuses, because their are so lame can?
    You had seen my work, it's simple (and nice, so as you said), so you jolly well went to do THE EXACT SAME THING and you improvised on it, making it look, as you said, nicer and maybe in your tiny peabrain, ORIGINAL.

    And speaking of you.
    What's the problem with you trying to compete against me?
    And what's the problem with you trying to tell me that you're good at this and blahblahblah.
    So what?
    I'm good at it as well.
    And have you realised, everytime I say I can do something well, you can just shrug it off, and pretend it's nothing big. And when YOU can do something well, you blow it up, making you look so "professional" and whatnot.
    Asshole.
    So they say it's okay to have such "little competitions"! But in OUR case, I don't think it's so "little".

    You know who you are girl.
    I don't have to humiliate you by writing your name down in this post. But since you said you're like so super clever, I suppose you should know who you are.
    (:

    And don't you learn your lesson? Look at your *TOOT*.

    -

    Lastly, Mr Ong and Daddy.

    Just yesterday, Mr Ong called my Daddy because I hadn't go for the run. He said he dont approve letters, so I called Daddy, and told him to talk to Mr Ong.
    So after their conversation about the letter, he told Daddy about my skirt (I was wearing the one which is faded at different parts.) and my striking, so as he said, undergarments. (I was wearing the orange sportsbra.)

    Then this morning, Daddy saw Mr Ong when he was driving me to school. Mr Ong saw me. Both of them waved to each other.

    Life's cool. -.-
    Wow.

    -

    I had high fever last night, and was feeling seriously ill.
    Baby was so nice!
    He sent me home, and he bought me dinner. Aww, I love him so many. (:

    So I kinda slept, until baby messaged me. I was feeling like I was gonna die. I felt cold, but my body temperature was super hot.
    Woo.
    But I made baby upset, because I don't wanna let him carry my bag when we were walking to the bus stop, and I went down to wait for him to bring me dinner. ):
    I'm sorryyyyyy.

    We were having a really dull conversation. Both parties ain't feeling very well, and baby's tired.
    So he went to sleep.

    Daddy told me to get some medicine off the cabinet, and eldest brother was finding some medicine for me, for some weird reasons.

    YeeAnn : What's this? No prescription leh.
    Yvonne : Dunno.
    YeeAnn : What the fuck, just take it.

    He's not angry with me. just, yeah, giving me medicine. -.-

    However, I got alot better, my temperature subsided this morning. Still feeling cold and all that, so I brought my jacket along!
    :D

    Baby was very nice, he let me hug his bag because I said I was feeling cold.
    Thank you. <3

    And it's such a torture today, I'm having my cramps, and feeling ubber cold.
    So ohmygod lah.
    ):

    -

    Ms Lee said I'm pretty!
    And that I got skinnier already. -beams.

    -

    Went baby's house to do English homework. But I fell asleep for like 2 hours. -.-
    Woke up, and completed one essay, letter-writing.

    Then I got emo, and I cried, and I told baby why.
    He consoled me and told me to stop crying.
    And I did!
    Then I felt rather happier. (:

    -

    Gonna do my sewing!
    My sewing sucks, seriously. -.-
    I wonder if I have any girl genes or whatever it is.

    And oh!
    Don't put rice and vegetables in the toaster/microwave/whatever and leave it there!
    The food gets a little burned. Unless you want some baked pasta kinda thing, then you may do it. (: