say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Friday, February 23, 2007
    Posted at: 7:10 PM
    MOODSWING-Y *edited*
    What happened the past few days were a blur.
    I am feeling really pissed off, for no reason. PMS, urgh.

    One thing I hate about having periods, is that I will become sooo emotional, my moods can turn from one extreme and to the other, in a matter of few seconds.
    See, I'm scary. BOOO!
    -.-

    -

    I had difficulty waking up on Wednesday, and when I reached school, alot of people were looking at me.
    Partly because of my nearly late-coming, and also because I was such a good kid, I clipped up my fringe. But everyone told me my hair was real brown, or red, and I don't know why! until I went to the toilet.
    My tail looked pretty much like fish dung. P-I-S-S-E-D.

    English Oral was canceled, went for training.
    My stamina dropped like SO MUCH, urgh. I couldn't run 2 rounds outside school properly, ohmygod.

    Blahblah.

    Baby went to Eric's place to play Blackjack with the guys, and he lost some money. Mood was okay, we took our usual route.
    Home-d, and did my homework.

    Cheeseballs are yummy by the way. Trust me.

    Period came. MOODSWING. Dang.

    -

    I kinda forgot what happened yesterday.

    Had serious cramps. Ugh. And my ______ hurt.

    There was PE, Volleyball. As usual, I sucked.

    I remember I was in a really bad temper, and I screamed at Eldwin because he hit my back when I was writing BOO! behind the screen. It hurts okay.

    There was training. Baby was waiting for me as usual.
    I know, I have a very nice boyfriend. (:

    As usual back home.

    Slept really early. Before 12am!

    -

    Emath today, I wanted to cry, because I lost alot of papers and I don't know why as well. Baby came to sit beside me and cheer me up.
    Lucky for me, period ended before my file was checked.

    Biology was so-so. Was chatting with Chiwei.

    Chinese lesson was, well, as usual. Brought my Social Studies over to do, and history textbook to study because there's a test today.

    I finished my social studies, and I kinda studied for my history.

    Recess! Stayed in the canteen with Chiwei and Abyss, been long since the 3 of us sat down together in the canteen.

    History, Baby sat beside me. (:
    Did our test, 2 SEQs. First one was about the rise of Nazi Party, the 2nd one was the defeat of Japan.
    I think the 2nd question would be easier for majority, 'cause it's this year's syllabus, and we did an essay on it before.
    I forgotten what I written, so I guess it's all a pile of junk. ):
    Baby wrote a "Jia You" in chinese on the table, and I written down my reply on the table as well. (: He kicked me a few times when he saw that I was falling asleep.
    We finished at the same time, so we were stepping on each other's legs. Hahaha, it's a fun pasttime.

    Went for weekly assembly. Baby and I were finally sitting close together.
    Was kinda boring?

    Went Northpoint for lunch. Had Yoshinoya with Baby (he knows I wanna eat that, so he suggested it :D), Eldwin and Chee Yin.

    After lunch, the 4 of us met ChengHo, he had to visit the dentist because of his braces.
    I remember I used to want to wear braces, because it looked cool. -.-

    Went to school for training, Baby went home, alot of people went over to play Blackjack.
    Was messaging baby and chatting with MeiTing, MeiYi and LiNing.

    2 rounds outside school, my stamina got better. Yay! :D
    But I vomitted when I reached school, not food, just, some, colourless liquid. -.-

    50 sit ups, and 50 push ups. Ran something like Suicide Run, tiring.
    Back hurted, old injury. Damn, I hate hate hate it.

    Had a fun match, hahaha. ChuLing and I were kinda fooling around.

    Daddy came, so I had to go back home.

    -

    My mood is better already. It swing back to the Happy Yvonne mood. :D
    Out to buy my cheeseballs, and probably dinner.

    Baby's having his tuition.

    *Added*
    I'm known as Ms Gorgeous. Hah. :D