say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Saturday, February 17, 2007
    Posted at: 9:22 PM
    LOVE-SICKED.
    I woke up at 8.45am to message baby for a while, and he told replied he was going to cross over the borders soon.

    Grrs, but the traffic jammed a while, so we managed to converse a little. (:


    Finished The Piece Of Cake already, starting on The Time Traveller's Wife. Interesting book.

    -

    So I went to my Auntie's place to trim my hair, has got alot of spoilt ends. Baby helped me cut quite a few on Valentine's Day.

    I still remember. (:

    I took the long but cheapest way.

    Take 859 to Northpoint, then change to 169 to AngMoKio, then 74 to my Auntie's place. Bestfriend never left my ear during the whole journey, and I was too engrossed in my new book. But when I just boarded 169, I began to miss baby even more. But that's only going to make me feel worse, because I can only see him on Wednesday, or hopefully, Tuesday.

    Attention went back to the book.


    Reached there, and JiaHao kept talking to me about Pokemon. When he left the room for a while (finally!), I continue reading, but he wasn't gone for long.

    He saw me reading, and brought in Mr Midnight's books, and said they were scary. -.-

    I learnt that he was in Holy Innocents.

    Auntie came back, and I was glad, because I would fall asleep soon if JiaHao kept talking to me.

    Had porridge, because I told Auntie I hadn't had lunch since I woke up. I thought I ate like a pig. Hahaha.

    My hair, is a horrible mess now. The fringe is too short (I was happy with my havn't-cut one), and I can't tie my tail too high up, because there would be nothing for me to tie. I seriously need to grow more hair.

    And why is my hair so straight. Baby and Chiwei spent half the English lesson telling me my hair was nice, and that if it was wavy I would look like some Lion thing. (Chiwei drew it out for me.)

    I remember on the same day, I asked baby during lunch if my hair was nice. He said it was beautiful. (:

    Stayed there for a while, ate many new year goodies! I think, maybe, just maybe, I should not think about my weight first and enjoy the food. When Chinese new year is over, then I would do my sit ups everyday.

    I wanna be skinner!

    I suppose I can't do anything with my legs, but still, I'm gonne try. Maybe grow taller or something. Please let me reach 165. Just a mere 5 cm.

    JiaXuan kept telling my Auntie that her brother (JiaHao) ate alot of love notes (the chocolate thing). Auntie got so pissed off because she kept repeating it.

    Played Kraks with JiaHao. It's really lame, he thought he would win me, but, well, you know who did in the end. -beams.

    Anyway, you have a disc like thing, shooting thing, with a scoring thing.



    I know my drawing sucks, but hey, I'm not a professional.

    1) You align the disc-shape thingy, better be right in front (of course at a distance lah!) of the smallest compartment because that will earn you 3 points.
    2) Place the shooting thing behind the disc-shape thingy, then you apply pressure. The disc-shape thingy will of course, shoot forward. The more pressure you apply, the faster, and stronger, the disc-shape thingy will move.


    Simple right?


    Most of my disc thingy got into the smallest compartment. JiaHao was pissed, nonetheless.

    Looking at JiaHao, I suddenly don't wanna have kids. Not that I don't like him, but I suppose kids like him are supposed to be, well, more cute.

    Ohwell, my children gonne be soooo cute, just like me when I was young. Hahaha!
    :D


    Home-d, with my bestfriend to my ear, and book in hand.


    And oh, I'm a bad, bad daughter, because I forgotten Mummy's birthday was on the 13th of Feb! Ohmygod.
    So I went to Northpoint and went to Gift-a-Name and made a nice handphone chain for my Mummy. She gave herself a name - Ivy. I don't know why she wanna be called that, but I personally feel that Ivy is not a very nice name, eventhough it's short.
    Long names ain't good as well.
    I like 'Samantha' though. You can call yourself 'Sam', so cool. Hahaha.
    I hate 'Yvonne', but I love my Chinese name. (:


    -


    Kinda snapped at people at home, because I was feeling sorry for myself.
    My hair sucked, Mummy bought some super cute and girly tops, not gonne be caught dead wearing them.


    Slept to let time pass by quicker. When I woke up, saw baby's message, and that cheered me up instantly.
    Messages from people I love will always make me smile, provided they contains something nice. Like they love me, or something.


    Had steamboat, and there were people playing Mahjong, I'm wanna learn. They say Mahjong helps boost the brain, only if you don't play it too much.
    It's noisy though.


    Watched TV, and sort out the names, artist and album stuffs in my iTunes. Finally finished everything.


    Gonna do my homework later.


    I got a $20 red packet already, from my Uncle. Thanks!


    -


    We don't get to talk on the phone, we don't get to message alot because a message cost like 10 times more over there.
    Even if you bring your computer over, there's no wi-fi, no internet connection. Hell.

    I promise I'm gonne hold on to you, you're so very important to me baby. (: