say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Friday, February 16, 2007
    Posted at: 9:03 PM
    IS THIS LOVE?
    Woo, CNY celebrations today.

    I was so nice, I helped to do the pig with the sweets, and the Chinese characters. Baby was such a sweet as well, because he helped. Lesley, Abyss and Melissa too. Yay, I love 4e6!
    Lesley and ZiLiang was doing the Chinese caligraphy thing. Like so nice sia.

    Amir was cute! He wore the God of Fortune costume, then there were guys behind him going "Aaah!", and walking past corridors. Funny lahdey. Took photo with Siva and Su'aidah. Our class is full of babes today. People like Humairah and Syafiqah wore the cheongsam thing, really pretty. (:

    Blahblah. Was doing the necklace thing with QiNeng. Was very nice! Because I couldn't wear it to school, I tie it to the chain on my handphone.

    Went to hall of the celebration. Was, well, kinda boring.

    Chiwei performed! I ran over (that's the advantage of sitting right at the back of the hall) and wanted to pass her a note, from Abyss and I. But she went the other way, so I told Jeffrey to pass it to her instead. Then she came over, and I gave her a hug.
    And there was lots of space, so I stretch out my leg and stuffs.
    Our class got 1st runner-up for CNY deco! Yay, all our hardwork. (:
    2 years in a row, 4e6 is so great!

    Rushed to ChongPang's Macdonalds for my Big Breakfast. The guys were really slow, so I went over faster with Chiwei. We had a nice conversation.
    Baby and the guys caught up, chatted, and we decided on the time to meet in the afternoon.

    Bought my contact lense solution before going home.

    Blahblah.

    -

    Met baby in the bus.

    ChengHo was very late. He's even worse than me can?

    Went to Heeren, met Chiwei. The guys went to walk around while Chiwei had "special orders", that is, to make me buy new clothes.
    However, I wasn't in the shopping mood. ):
    Saw this nice top at Levis, but I thought I looked fat in it? Ohwells.
    Went Converse to meet the guys. Baby and ChengHo bought sneakers, on impulse. I often spend my money like that as well. Hahaha.

    Went back down to Levis. ChengHo wanted to get a pair of jeans. He's like so freaking rich today, I want! But I wasn't in the kinda mood.

    To Taka, went to Kinokuniya to buy books with baby. He bought his 3rd book of the trilogy, and I bought The Time Traveller's Wife, although I havn't finish A Piece of Cake. Slowly lah.
    Can't see baby for 5 days, I have lots of time to finish both books AND do my biology and Emath TYS. 5 days gonne be so loooong.

    Went up to Seoul Garden to meet the rest. Chiwei had to go home for her Daddy's birthday dinner.

    Food was nice, conversations were really funny. The dudes are funny. Baby was so nice to me, he helped me cook my stuffs because the oil kept jumping onto my hands. So in the end baby had to suffer. Sorry... ):
    Soup was nice, thanks to ChengHo.

    Went home a little earlier 'cause baby had to go home for tuition.

    When he got down the train (he had to leave earlier), he told me that would be "the last time we see each other for 5 days."
    That made me cry. So embarassing, crying in the train. But I had my hands over my eyes, so it's alright.

    -

    Baby, you're going over to Malaysia for 4 days. I'll miss you, and I know you will too.
    (:

    Guess I'll just dance my day off, and study.