say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Tuesday, February 13, 2007
    Posted at: 12:53 AM
    FRIENDS?
    Know what? I'm late for school again. And it's on another Monday! -.-
    I'm sorry QiNeng, for making you go without a tie. Sorry. ):

    I gave Sindhu a hug, as promised. (:

    Was reeeally tired, 'cause I didn't have enough sleep. (Explained for my late-coming!)
    Didn't go down for PE, was doing some last mintue revision for binomial theorem. It's a fun topic, I think I'm weird. Hahaha.

    Stayed back during recess, QiNeng was such a sweet, he bought 2 sandwiches for me. (:

    Blahblahblah.

    Mr Vale came in during Chinese lesson. Needless to say, it was Xu Lao Shi who asked him over. Remember the Eldwin-snatching-her-bag incident?
    Then he was talking about don't know what, helping us but we have to cooperate with the school shit. My right eye hurted, so I went to the toilet.
    QiNeng was asking if I was alright, and Vale was looking at the both of us. Before he went out, he asked baby to talk to him outside.
    He told baby not to keep looking at me when he was talking. Lamer. And said that he had alot of potential. To do what? I got no idea.

    Amath, binomial theorem test!
    It was okay, I guess? At least I know how to do it.
    Adib was lame, dude, he's stupid.

    Yvonne : Eh, what's your asnwer for question 1?
    Adib : What's yours?
    Yvonne : -some answer I had forgotten-
    Adib : What? But mine is -the same answer as mine-

    See?
    Then we were talking about question 2.

    Chemistry, I didn;t expect to pass the test. 6/12. -beams.

    -

    Had lunch with QiNeng, and he accompanied me to report for dentention.
    Amath SRP after being excused.

    But went to TeensHub to get balloons! It's not childish okay. Ezra said it's stupid.
    But he's nice, he taught me Amath. Ziliang as well. Thanks you guys. (:

    When I went down, training was over. ):

    Waited for baby to come down, went to volleyball court and watch the guys play.
    I didn't play, because I sucked at it. As in, really sucked.

    Home-d with QiNeng. As usual, we walked to the bus stop near his place. (I know I'm a nice person!)

    -

    My right eye was, and still is, bloodshot red. It's really scary. I pray that I won't go blind. I love my eyes. (:
    Had dinner with baby, KFC.

    Went to Sun Plaza Popular and the freaking bookstore at basement 1.
    SP's Popular sucked. Big time.
    The damned bookstore? The uncle has a f**king bad attitude. I'm so not gonne buy thigns from him. Never. Bugger.

    Walked around with baby for a while, chatting.
    I realised that I can't speak the way China people speak. I sound like some idiot, really! You need to roll your tongue or something like that, and the accent. Wow, how do they manage? (:
    I remember Daddy once told me the way I speak Chinese sounds like some AngMohs who can speak a little better chinese. I didn't understand what he meant, and he told me a very brtually straightforward answer.

    "Your chinese is bad."

    But hey, I got 25/30 for some MCQ questions, and 15/25 for some comprehension. Not bad already alright? Y'know those question that you have to write what you thought about something (I'm sorry, I don't know how to explain.), I actually got 4!
    But I got mixed up alot of words. -.-

    So anyway, went home. Started on my chocolates!
    I hope I will make enough for the whole bottle by Wednesday. (:
    Wednesday is Valentine's Day! :D

    -

    I just finished the Amath Test. Ms premela told me to call the ace-learning people to reset my score for Simultaneous. This time, I really got to get 100%, 'cause I got 100% for the other 3. :D
    But I slacked alot though, hahaha. That kinda explained my a little slow timing. -.-

    -

    I'm kinda disappinted, with myself, and people around me. Not all lah, but some.

    I feel that my friends are leaving me, one after another, after another.

    First, is 'cause of the -thing- that happened. Fine, at least you guys had some sort of reason.
    But I need to clarify this - I kept my business out of that matter, because I know I have friends involved. I don't want to lose my friendships over such stupid matters. What they did to you people, I seriously don't know. I don't wish to know as well. All I wanted, all I asked for, is that our friendship remained like it used to be. Maybe I'm just thinking too much, but it's really too obvious (for me, at least), to be thinking too much into it. Right?

    Second. I don't know what's up with you girl. We seem to be so much more distant already. Remember how we used to be so close? One plus point, is that at least we can still joke around, play around, but how long will that actually last? Is our friendship not gonne be as strong as we said, that it will last us all through the rest of our lives? I chose to be this naive, because I have faith in you. I trust you. You know how it hurts me to see that you are always tryna to compete with me, for almost everything. From running, to studies, to everything! I don't mind if it was just a friendly competition, but fuck, it's a freaking, fierce fight! You want to win me, sure, no problem. I'm not exactly that good in running, I'm not very good my studies either. It's definitely easy to surpass me, and I think you already did. Look at your achievements, and look at mine. Damn, open your eyes wide, and LOOK. There are people better than me. Aim to overtake them. instead of choosing a mere someone, who has not found what she's good at. I know you're clever, you proved it already, didn't you?

    So tell me, what's this word "forever" about, huh?
    D'you say it, because it makes you feel happy, that you can be like, friends "forever"? Or is it that you say it just because?
    Or d'you sincerely believe, and trust that it really will go on, never-ending, like a circle?
    I've made far too many mistakes in it, and now, I only use it when I mean it. If it doesn't, I suppose it's bad judgement again. However, it's always better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. Life would be too miserable.

    Such a fortune to have people who love me though. I love you people too! (:

    -

    I'm gonna go sleep. Night nights people. Sucha long post. (: