say hello!
Hello there, I'm a 18-year-old female student who resides in super sunny Singapore.
I turn a year older every year on 12 july.
I love going barefooted but no longer long bus rides. ):
I realise I have a bottomless pit for good food.
I am extremely lazy and pretty clumsy.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory.
Laugh as long as you breathe and love as long as you live.
twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    about this blog
    This blog was opened by Yvonne to accomodate Yvonne's mindless musings and daily rantings.
    Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!

    tagboard


    affiliates
    e6 o8so4 chiwei enghwee hito lesley linglan melissa sam selena sharine sindhu

    archives
    • December 2006
    • January 2007
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    • February 2009
    • March 2009
    • April 2009
    • May 2009
    • June 2009
    • July 2009
    • August 2009
    • September 2009
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010

    credits
    Design: doughnutcrazy
    Icon: me!
    Posted on: Sunday, December 31, 2006
    Posted at: 11:27 PM
    THANK YOUS !
    30 Dec

    After ending my post yesterday, QiNeng told forced me to take a bath, I don't know why, but I know I didn't stink. So for the first time, I smelt like him. :D

    Slacked for a while, before pulling Eldwin to go Giant with us. Decided to cook spaghetti (?) 'cause it's the simplest thing to prepare. We aren't chefs okay. Walked around, buying stuffs.

    Back to baby's house, JuneBoon came. He and Eldwin went to play PS2, QiNeng and I cooked. Very sad leh, I don't know how to do alot of things, like peeling the skin of onions... -.-
    But I knew how lah, then helped chop button mushrooms, which I think is really really yummy!, and sausages. Boiled water to cook the linguine, I seriously prefer fusilli, but it's alright. Bought elbows as well, but we didn't use them. Hahaha.

    MingQuan and Ezra came. Hahaha, Ezra shaved his head. Like monk.

    QiNeng did the sauce thing lah. We bought the already made one. Just add the mushrooms and sausage to it and heat. Was only enough for 4 servings. So quickly cook 2 more for both of us. By then my chopping skills were much better, so, yeah. :D

    It wasn't bad, but I came to one conclusion. It's always easier to cook for lesser people. -.-

    Home-d, and I guess I was too tired, fell asleep at 11+. That's very easrly for a person like me.

    -

    Woke up at 3pm+
    Blahed, then asked Daddy if I could go over QiNeng's place for the night. Miraculously, he agreed without me whining. Wow.

    Had dinner as usual with relatives, today doesn't feel like Sunday though, wonder why. Then there's this lady, was in sales. I think she's 40+ - 50? She came telling my brother about some diplomas, and computer stuffs to daddy. Dady told her he would call her (that's fake, of course), but she wouldn't go away. So daddy told her "I don't want to call you, can?" and she went off to have her dinner. Well, she deserved that anyway. She's too eager to get people to buy her stuffs lah.

    When we left, I thought I saw something we made me laugh.

    "Do your fart....."

    But it was "Do your part in...." some rat prevention thing. Then I told my brother, he looked at me in a you-are-so-lame kinda expression. Whatever.

    -

    QiNeng came over to bring me to his house. He's sleeping like a pig now. Hahaha. I guess he's really tired. Shall go disturb people online, and ask if mummy loves me. Hahaha. :D

    -

    Happy New Year!
    In advance. (:

    -

    And now, I need to do some thank yous to people.
    Very very important.

    Mummy.
    For always cat-fighting with me, so that I won't have to find people to do that. Also for your understanding, how you know I can't stay at home all the time, always love to have some fun. Cooking snacks for me in the middle of the night 'cause I'm always soooo hungry at that time. There's a never-ending list of what you do for me.

    Elder Brother.
    For teaching me the elasticband trick, but I still can't do it well, grrs. Teaching me amath, until I fully understand. Hitting my head or my butt whenever I slept till so late I can go ahead and have my dinner already (only when you're around). For listening to my rants so patiently whenever I go to you. Bringing me out to have dinner (you havn't bring me to the Nasi Lemak place!). Lotssss more lah bro.

    Eldest Brother.
    For your "You better be good when I'm not around ahh." nags. Your great taste in Korean dramas, your tshirts, your jacket. For being the fierce elder sibling 'cause you know brother won't be fierce to me. Screaming at me to do the dishes and the housework, telling me I have to be independent. Telling me that my chubby cheeks are an asset (thank you!). Soooo thankful lah.

    Daddy.
    For giving me so much money to spend on all the silly stuffs, giving me alot more freedom then you want to, giving me the pressure I don't give mself during exams, choosing only stuffs I like whenever we go out to eat, driving me to places if I asked you to. Even though you're stern, and obstinate, you're still the best Daddy in the world lah, okay?

    Chiwei.
    My sisterrrr. You're always here whenever I need you. You talk me into sense, and we go out for shopping sprees! Buying me a few stuffs sometimes. Indirectly motivating me to find a goal in life (your love for music!), how to be there for a person (that I havn't fully master, haha!). And giving me soso many trust. I love you so much! I know I will never forget you.

    QiNeng.
    Haha?ha, I know you only being someone I notice during the last few months of he year, but so what? You're still very very important to me. I know I made you very pek chek everytime we quarrel, I will trytrytry not to already okay? You are ruthlessly honest! But nevermind. Hahaha, I love you too. Mwahhs.

    Abyss.
    Always gossiping around with me, and talking about twits, having fun copying them eh? And during my "depressed" times, you would be there to scold that someone with me. Yay, how nice to have someone like you! You make me high, high, HIGH! Enthusiasm running high. :D

    Sindhu.
    My darling! I know you love me, I love you too! It's always nice to know someone like you cares. I'm so gonna miss you after O's.

    PounLork.
    Porkieeee! Hahaha, you're the guy I go to when troubles comes along! And I go to you sometimes, for no reason whatsoever? Remember my Billy Bonkers! You rock lah brudderrrr.

    Sharine.
    Sending me songs, and letting me zi lian with your phone. And teaching me how to swim properly (oops?). Simply, just having fun! Be more girly lah okay?

    Adib (the skinny one)
    Your craziness is infectious! Loves going out with you.

    ZhenHong.
    No matter what, I gave you 1 year plus of love. And boy, you taught me alot alot. Thanks yeah? I hope, somehow, we can still be friends? Ohwell. This is for old times sake.

    3e6.
    Letting me know what is class spirit. I love you guys truckloads alright! My lovelies.

    Hoopsters.
    You guys are great fun! Yay, funny dudes, really. (:

    All you people.
    All those who cares, or those who doesn't give a damn. You people make me learn as well, like how to totally ignnore. Hahaha.

    -

    The end of my long long list of thankyous. I'm sorry if I miss you out. :D